Intro: Windows Phone 7 could be amazing. It’s not, yet. Right now, it’s a good start. This is what’s broken, and what Microsoft has to do to make it truly awesome.
- Multitasking for third-party apps—or at least fix the damn resume time
- Make Xbox live awesomer
- Embrace the Zune cloud
- Make Zune, Xbox Live and Windows Phone more integrated
- Fix the Marketplace
- A non-stupid YouTube app
- Re-organize Live.com
- Integrate Twitter and Flickr too
- Universal search and app organization
- Update. A lot. And quickly
My take: It’s getting close to Holiday Season, so it’s cool to see this redactor making his list already;o) I don’t see any of these missing feature lacking for Mass Market use of WP7. So I have no problem Microsoft striking the market with this version and upgrading it next year! Go, Microsoft!